Dialectica is an expert network headquartered in Athens, Greece and London, UK. In June 2020, it had 180+ employees and a network of 100 000+ expert advisors. The company started in 2015, and is growing quickly with a low-cost offering. In just a year and a half Dialectica moved from being a small firm with 55 staff (Q1 2018) to a strong regional challenger with 130+ employees (Q4 2019).
Although the founders have a background at Alphasights, buyside firms and Goldman Sachs, Dialectica is particularly strong with consulting firms. It is mostly focused on serving clients in Europe from its office in Athens.
Aside from standard phone consultations with experts, Dialectica also offers to engage its advisors for longer-term assignments and can produce written deliverables such as surveys and reports upon request.
- 2015 - Dialectica started in Athens, with a small sales office in London.
- 2018 - Clients gave Dialectica the highest rating in our expert network benchmarking.
- 2019 - Inex One identified the firm as a Regional Challenger in our market sizing. As a regional challenger, Dialectica stands apart from other smaller expert networks by merit of its growth.
- 2020 - Opened an office in Montreal to serve the Americas, having served global markets entirely from Athens until then.
- 2021 - The company opened a sales office in New York, and a recruitment office in Vancouver.
- 2021 - Dialectica was recognized as the fastest-growing expert network in Europe.
- 2021 - Inex One reaffirmed Dialectica's status as a Regional Challenger in the latest review of the expert network market size.