Frequently asked questions
Engaging an expert network
- Share a detailed project description of your project.
- Answer early questions over chat or telephone.
- Chat with expert networks to make sure they stay on-track.
- Give feedback on submitted experts.
- Keep expert networks updated on the status of the project.
- Indicate when a project has been completed, by closing it in the system.
Conducting an expert call
- Build trust by introducing yourself and the specific project.
- Align on agenda and goals for the call with the expert.
- Ask open-ended questions, enabling the expert to associate freely.
- Steer the conversation if the expert is beating around the bush.
- Wrap up in time - summarize findings and clarify any remaining questions.
- Ask whether any important pieces have not been covered.
- Communicate next steps with the expert (will there be another call?).
Who uses Inex One?
Consulting firms streamline their workflow by managing all of their expert networks in one dashboard.
Private Equity firms
Private Equity firms access unique insights through the specialized expert networks on the platform.
Corporates enjoy the flexibility of pay-per-use in the Marketplace, no matter the size of the project.
Hedge Funds and Asset Managers
Hedge Funds and other Asset Managers access the best experts globally, all in one secure and compliant platform.