Frequently asked questions
Engaging an expert network
- Share a detailed project description of your project.
- Answer early questions over chat or telephone.
- Chat with expert networks to make sure they stay on-track.
- Give feedback on submitted experts.
- Keep expert networks updated on the status of the project.
- Indicate when a project has been completed, by closing it in the system.
Conducting an expert call
- Build trust by introducing yourself and the specific project.
- Align on agenda and goals for the call with the expert.
- Ask open-ended questions, enabling the expert to associate freely.
- Steer the conversation if the expert is beating around the bush.
- Wrap up in time - summarize findings and clarify any remaining questions.
- Ask whether any important pieces have not been covered.
- Communicate next steps with the expert (will there be another call?).